View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 05:31 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default Injection welts. Help ?

Ok so i never had these problems before.

I injected Test 1ml each leg 500mg and had no problem. Thigh injection mid way up, no problem.

7 days later in lower parts of my thigh i inject 1ml of 200mg tren enanthate. Both legs now have lumps but no sign of infection just seems to be reacting bad to the injections.

So 3 days later after the left thigh injection i just inject my left shoulder, and have no pain or soreness at all. With the same vial and injection procedure.

Why did my thigh muscles have a bad reaction to the tren e? And not my shoulders?

The legs are not sore, or red, or itchy. No signs of an infection. But they just are a little swelled at the sites, 4 days after for the left thigh which isnt as bad as the 6 days after the right thigh, which is still the more sore one. But i also injected it lower maybe its just a fresh injection site and it reacted different.

Any input would be great. I use 1 needle to inject and draw. Also keep everything very clean with rubbing alch. I was thinking that i irritated it with not letting the leg dry enough and the burning from the alch may be the culprit but i been running juice for years and this is a first.

Its Kalpa and the Brown Vials. Tren E. And i always was good with kalpa i love there stuff, its just this one time.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0