View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 09:28 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

The point about it being easy to overtrain when off steroids than on is exactly the point I'm trying to make.

If you are using Test C then it will probably take 4 to 5 weeks to properly kick in. I felt something going on after 2 to 3 weeks when I took test E but it was probably 4 to 5 weeks before it really started.

So my point, is that until it does kick in you are training without the steroid back up. Unless you have been training for some time and all you do is continue with that or similar I think you consider 'getting into' your new routine in a progressive manner and not blast of from the off.

I've seen loads of people go at it like a nutter for a month or two and then for some reason (overtraining probably) lose momentum, focus and possibly even calling it a day.

Overtraining doesn't necessarily mean injury etc. It means working a bit too hard in the gym, working a bit too hard out of the gym, not being able to sleep as well as you usually do, not recovering before you hit the iron again and therefore not progressing properly. It can also mean losing interest and not fully understanding why!

That said, if you've been training hard for years on steroids then I doubt that overtraining is even the slightest issue. If not . . .

Just my opinion.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0