View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 07:57 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Right, instead of going back to 8 x 8, i decided to continue from now with Mike Mentzers Heavy Duty Program (Basically the same as the Dorian program)

Chest, Shoulders and triceps

Incline bench press 2 x warm ups 1 light then one intermediate weight, both sets to about 2 reps below failure.

Working sets
Dumbell flyes: 1 x to total failure
superset with
Incline bench press: 1 x to total failure

Standing Lat raises: 1 x to failure
Bent over lat raises: 1 x to total failure

Triceps pushdowns: 1 x to failure
superset with
Dips: 1 x to total failure.

I managed to get hold of a copy of the Heavy Duty dvd, so i could see how it was done correctly, as alot of people say "it won't work, because theres not enough sets!!!"
I have only done 1 day with this program, performing reps with a very strict style and using the ratio of 4 seconds up, 2 second hold then 4 seconds down. No stopping at the bottom of the movement, one continuous flow.
I don't know yet if this program will work for me however, i do know that after one session my muscles have never felt so exhausted or so pumped, I was absolutley shattered, i could barely lift my arms from my sides, but the interesting point is that the whole session lasted less than 20 minutes! That was it job done and totally fried.
I have to admit, i am also sceptical about this program but i am going to give it a go and see what happens,
I will see how it goes and keep you all up to date!
CC

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.

Last edited by Cornish_Celt; 05-05-2010 at 06:43 AM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0