Old 09-21-2013, 06:00 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default Any 16 week cycle suggestions?

Whats up guys?

Im looking to put together a 16 week cycle to gain some hefty size with some cutting towards the end of cycle, possibly the last 4 weeks. Currently on PCT after a 14 week cycle of Test/Tren/Anadrol/Winstrol.
I really didnt plan this cycle down right i just kinda went with the motion and added things when i could, dumb i know. Thats why im asking for suggestions. This past cycle i started with 300mg/week test prop and 450mg/week Tren blend. shot 3x/week MWF. Two weeks in I upped the tren to 675mg/week. I ran the Tren for 6 weeks total and test for 10 weeks. Finished the test and for some odd reason i started shooting the winny also 3x/week 300mg/week. The anadrol i did for 2 weeks at the beginning of week 3 or 4 not sure, i also dont know why i did this like i said i dint really plan this out i just used what i had and came across with. I hope i havent lost anyone. Anyhow, i did that for 4 weeks and now last wed was my last shot. Currently on pct and will do 4 weeks of it. I plan to lay off everything till the start of next year but would like to start putting together a stack to start in Jan. i was thinking something along the lines of T400, Anadrol, Deca, Winny. I plan to compete this coming year, i was going to compete this year but the show i was aiming for got canceled. This is what crossed my mind,

Week 1-16: T400 2x/week (800mgs) switching to test prop at week 14
Week 1-6: Anadrol 50mg/day
Deca???
Week 14-16: winny 300mgs/week MWF

Dont have experience with Deca so i dont know what amount to use and how often.

Any suggestions or changes yall would make to this?

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0