Deadlifts, Barbell Rows and Kroc Rows

Deadlifts
2 warm up sets of 10 reps
then . . .
3 working sets of
6 x 90kg
4 x 110kg
8 x 90kg
Grip was giving up. Didn't use straps due to not wanting to push my wrist too much. See below.

Barbell Rows with EZ bar
10 x 38kg
10 x 48kg
10 x 48kg
10 x 38kg

Kroc Rows
25 x 22.5kg
25 x 25kg
20 x 27.5kg

Shouldn't really have followed a back workout with another back workout, but I seem to have sprained my wrist or something and chest, shoulders and arm workouts are causing too much discomfort. I'm not prepared to risk aggravating the injury.

For some weird reason I can do deadlifts etc!

I really can't praise the Kalpa Test E that I'm using highly enough. It really has exceeded every expectation I had. I've said a lot of times in this log that I'm not eating to bulk and I'm not eating the regulation gram of protein per pound of bodyweight either. I'm not exactly starving myself, but I am eating few enough calories to have expected to lose about a stone in weight. This hasn't happened. I haven't actually lost weight as such, but I have lost 2 or 3 inches of the bad stuff off my waist and gained inches of the good stuff in the places I wanted to gain. If an old fart like me can do it, then providing you train and rest properly, anyone can!

I will be posting photos, stats and all that shit in a month or so. If you are reading this and mulling over whether or not to use Test, then mull no longer.
Having said that, do read up and be aware of the risks and take the necessary precautions.

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 09-02-2013 at 09:47 PM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0