View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 03:51 PM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Honestly the best I ever looked wasn't when I was eating every 2-3 hours all day long everyday but when I actually started doing this (although I must admit it wasn't intentionally to follow any IF plan).

I would stop eating around 7-8 every night after that last protein shake. I would wake up in the morning, hit the gym for about 1.5 hours then go to the park and either go for a long hike or do sprints for an hour. My first meal wasn't until 10-12, depending on when I got home, and I honestly had more energy and dropped more fat in a shorter amount of time then any of the traditional body builder type diets that I've tried over the years.

I will say I was trying to lean out and was taking a small cycle (400 mg of test, 30 mg of anavar ED) so that very well could have been helping the muscle sparing side of it. I did put on 22 pounds of muscle and drop an embarrassing amount of fat following this schedule in 3 months.

It also has a lot to do with genetics IMO. I gain weight sitting in a sauna so this might not be the best plan for a 'hard gainer' but if you are a naturally big person I think giving it a shot wouldn't hurt.

I also agree with the above poster about giving the body a break from digestion. Many things can be corrected in the body when your total blood flow isn't always being directed to the digestive process. Even in diving we aren't allowed to eat after we get out of the chamber because it will actually cause the bends from stopping the off-gas of the body due to the lack of circulation caused by eating a meal.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0