Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

18th August

Shoulders

Standing Military Press
4 warm up sets
Then 3 working sets of . . .
8, 6 and 4 reps (last set done to failure)

Dumbbell Shrugs

3 sets of 15 reps

Seated Dumbbell Presses

4 sets of 12, 10, 8 and 7 (last set done to failure)

Single Arm Dumbbell Curls

4 sets non stop on each arm of 14, 12, 10 and 12 (back to first weight)

Probably shouldn't have done shoulders again, but what the . . .

Also, I wasn't going to go on about pip again, but I've recently started my second batch of Test E, with a smaller opening and clearer liquid and I get little to no pip at all. My first batch was my first ever and I had nothing to compare the pip against. But now, I know that the first lot's pip was pretty bad. I've even wondered whether the second lot is nothing more than oil! I'm sure it's not and time will prove that. Coz if it is, I'll be going into PCT without realising! If I suddenly grow big tits, a fat arse and large wobbly thighs I'll know estrogen's winning the war and the test is dud!

I've still got some of the first lot left and I'm trying to use it when I know I won't be crouching down too much. That's how bad the pip now seems to be and just when I'd got used to it.

Dietwise, I'm still eating low carb and trying to cut. I'm very happy with my progress so far. I don't expect to pack on muscle due to the low calories I'm eating, but I'm doing just that. Not exactly bodybuilding growth, but it's going on as well as it ever did.

Although the fat's not exactly disappearing overnight, it never does anyway - not unless you literally starve yourself and I didn't build muscle just for my body to eat it all whenever I diet. I do know that usually when eating such low calories and losing body fat, I'd also be losing muscle and not gaining it.

Overall, what's happening is exactly what I had hoped would be happening.

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 08-18-2013 at 12:11 PM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0