View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 07:31 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Hi mate, I'm four weeks into my first ever cycle, so here's what I think I've learned so far . . . I'm pinning around 375ml Test E/week and as far as I'm concerned that plenty enough. I know there are lots of suggestions/advice out there that state 500ml is a good started dose but if 375ml does the job then why risk sides by doing more!

I also think you should keep your Dbol for another cycle coz I really don't think you'll need it. It does take a few weeks for the Test E to really start to kick in, but I notice some effects more or less from day one. Just be patient and don't feel the need to grab the Dbol. Growth and strength will happen.

As for the needles, just set yourself up, read through the proper way to pin and then go for it. The pain of the injection is negligible and you won't even notice it after a few goes. The pip takes some getting used to but that not too bad either.

I also don't think you've got enough Nolva! You've just about got enough for a half decent PCT let alone if you need to counter any sides during the cycle. I'm using Arimidex during my cycle and have had no sides at all yet, apart from a occasional sore nips (twice) which disappeared as soon as I took my Adex. And the lack of sides and good progress is a good reason not to up the Test. I can always do that next cycle if I feel the need.

Be aware that if you are just getting back into your training after injury you will make some steady gains anyway, even without gear. I would say that during my three/four weeks so far I've gained around 8lbs. And I'm cutting, not bulking. If you eat to bulk you will certainly get your 20lbs, but whether you'll keep it is another matter. I'm no expert but I don't see how you can eat mega amounts of food to bulk on cycle and expect to keep it unless you are prepared to eat the same post cycle. If you know you can carry on eating just as big then go for it and good luck.

I'm sure you'll get some more help from those who have numerous cycles under their belts, but that's my two cents worth as a relative beginner. Hope this helps a bit.

ps for what it's worth I'm using Kalpa test from GBN. Excellent stuff

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 07-01-2013 at 08:53 AM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0