View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 04:28 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Wink

Thanks for the feedback stillgoingstron I have been weighing the pro and cons of running winny in the future but I too agree with your outcome I've had no issues with the Var and as I stated earlier in convo I have suffered with liver cancer and chemo so I don't wanna hurt my liver if its not necessary....I suffer from hip dsplyseia have since I was a kiddo so I know all about chronic hip pain!

I'm following your progress keep up the good work!

QUOTE=stillgoingstron;30509]Hiya DD

Re your Whinny versus Anavar question, I made the choice when I first looked into steroid use and found that Winny is more liver toxic than Var. Because I tend to suffer a lot from hip pain I do tend to take more painkillers than I should just to get myself to sleep. It seems that Var is hardly liver toxic at all, so Var wins on that score.

Winny also seems to have a far more detrimental effect on cholesterol levels than Var. In fact, I've read that Winny is one of the worst AAS for your cholesterol.

I appreciate it's all dose dependent and varies according to your own health etc etc, but it's a personal decision I made early on, I suppose.[/QUOTE]

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0