Old 06-20-2013, 09:13 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Thursday 20th contd

Appreciate your concern demanda_doll, but as I'll be cycling again tomorrow there's plenty of time to do myself some damage!

There is a reason for var over winny. Can't think what it is offhand. I'm working all night and will let you when I'm finished. Prob liver toxicity and some other stuff but I'm half guessing at the mo.

Just finished a shoulder and arms workout

10 sets x 10 reps Ez bar military press supersetted with 10 sets x 20 reps multigym curls
About 20 seconds rest between each superset

Took a few minutes rest then

8 sets x 10 reps EZ bar upright row supersetted with 8 sets x 20 reps triceps pressdowns
Again about 20 seconds rest between each superset

That was a good one. The burn in my shoulders after the presses and curls was excruciating but good!

I'm definitely seeing changes in shape now. The tape also shows some growth all over, with a slightly shrinking waist as well! Can't honestly say that I'm stronger, tho I don't really do a lot of out and out strength stuff! I've got more energy and my workouts stay strong longer, if that makes sense.

Maybe it's my imagination but the test that's starting build up seems to be doing what I want it to do and that's turn the hormonal clock back ten or twenty years. Its gonna be real interesting to see what happens during the next few weeks . . .

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 06-21-2013 at 02:21 PM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0