VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by h4x0r2986 View Post
never fun getting shit seized by customs, ive had it happen to me, but than i bought bulk 10 vials and 10 packs of anavar, and somehow that shipment makes it through (thankfully)

Yeah you dont want to take 4 OT from what ive heard... 2 will do the trick... its really harsh on your liver and you WILL piss blood if you abuse your body... i wish i had it... i want to just pin it but am a tad worried about sides
maybe start at 50mg of enanthate a week and work my way up? not much into taking orals... i donno something about it passing through your liver and pissing blood makes me nervous...
50mgs of test e a week?? your body makes more than that as the ester weight is around 23% of the total mgs so 100mgs of test e has around 77mgs of pure test. for a real cycle to get gains you want at lest 400mgs mate if your worried about doing gear your not ready. and liver tox is blown way out of the water oral tren is harsh but a pain killer would do way!!!!!!!!!!!! more damage. theres being tons of studys on the matter alot of the american media say bs and then it gets on boards and stuff like guys saying 50mgs of anadrol for 4 weeks is going to do alot of damage no its not one night drinking would do way more damage than 4 weeks of anadrol you want at lest 100mgs of the stuff a day that should be the bare bones 150mgs would be alot better know lots of guys doing it for years and years stongmen and bodybuilders guys who have done it all get blood test all the time so its just bs mate i like to talk lol

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0