View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 04:36 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Hey dude, 10 weeks of Prop(thats going to be painfull!)
I would prefer to use a long acting test if your doing it for 10 weeks, Prop is an excellent steroid but can be painfull to inject and every other day injections for a long period can be a real pain in the ass(literally).
It would be better to use something like Test Enanthate or Cypionate and kick start the cycle with the Prop, But obviously the choice is yours. If you're used to Prop or have done it before for 10 weeks then there's nothing wrong with doing it that way.

I would use the Tbol and save the Dbol for another cycle.
Running 2 orals together is very stressfull on the liver and 10 weeks isn't a long time so even running them separately at the beginning and end would not be great either.

If it was my cycle I would run the cycle like this(You can run the prop for 10 weeks, this is just how I would do it):
wk 1-8 Test Prop 100mg/EOD or 50mg/ED
wk 1-8 Tbol 60-80mg/ED

My preferred cycle would be:
Wk 1 - 4 Test Prop 100mg/eod
Wk 1 - 10/12 Sustanon 500mg per week(you could use enanthate or cypionate, sustanon is my personal favorite)
Wk 1 - 8 Tbol 60 - 80mg per day for 8 weeks

PCT(Per day)
wk 1 - 100 mg clomid - 40 mg Nolva
wk 2 - 50 mg clomid - 40 mg Nolva
wk 3 - 50 mg clomid - 20 mg Nolva
wk 4 - 50 mg clomid - 20 mg Nolva

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.

Last edited by Cornish_Celt; 05-28-2013 at 04:42 AM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0