View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 11:38 AM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Thumbs up just got it, what a good way to start the week :)

it is always a pleasure to read such emails:

Quote:
Huge Tom - I thank you,for personally emailing me back as to ensuring me that I should have no worries with doing business with you all... And that the glitch was handled by you. This email shows me the professionalism and customer care your business has that can never be second to none. I have reviewed my order and see that it is spot on, thank you. I plan on paying today. Very excited and anxious to receive my order and get started. I will be documenting (photos,log,gains) over the next 12 wks - imagining the body I have always wanted to achieve-- and at 42 - 6'4" @220... The time is now! better late than never right?
> If the rest of this transaction goes as flawlessly and handled with the 5 star service for which you have provided so far.... I can promise you this ... Many more years of ordering as well as generating you more dedicated customers...( I have at least 6 ready to order from you...their just waiting to see the outcome of MY first order placed)....
> No worries my friend, they are aware of the A++ service you have already demonstrated.....

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0