Old 03-27-2013, 07:18 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

What to Expect

Given its simplicity, GVT workouts tend to take lifters by surprise. Many lifters think they won't get the intensity they need because of how "light" the first 4 sets feel. Remember: if you aren't severely relying on a spotter by the end of the workout to squeeze out anything near ten reps, you didn't use enough weight!
Once you hit the 2nd half of your sets, you can look forward to severe lactate buildup, accompanied by stress, fatigue, mild depression, and feelings of diminished self worth you haven't felt since your high school prom.
Each 60-second break will begin to feel shorter and shorter, and don't be surprised if by the end you've developed a grudge against Germany reminiscent of Europe circa the 1940's.
This was one of the hardest bulk programs I've ever put myself through (I think I had DOMS for a week. especially when I did front squats for 10x10!), but the results spoke for themselves. Like most things that require hard work and perseverance, the reward was well worth the pain and sacrifice, and I slapped on muscle like no tomorrow.

40 Minutes to Muscle

If you want a ticket to quick size by way of quick, intense body part isolation workouts, then you've found your program to kick off the New Year. Brushing the dust off of an old school method like German Volume Training could be just the thing your stagnant physique needs to tip the scales another few pounds.
And hey, for culture's sake, I'm sure you'll be inspired to start eating hasenpfeffer with your breakfast for good measure.

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.

Last edited by Cornish_Celt; 03-27-2013 at 07:32 AM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0