View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 01:24 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default Oral tren thread!

well boys its 8oclock pm and i am about to go to bed,But first let me tell you how my day went. 6am i pop my first OT 250mcgs,im 6'2 280lbs,about 7am i started pissing(,i drink water all day ,now for this cycle i have not changed my diet,i eat pretty clean although the body building days are behind me i cheat once a week and eat like a horse allday long and i dont do alot of cardio,so we will see how this works on me not changing anything)..now back to my day, so im pissing like i have never pissed before in my life(and ive taken lasix) its 12 noon i pop the next OT 250mcgs and im still pissing,bout 1pm the headache sets in,now im happy cause sides are what i look for,lets me know shit is going on inside,6pm i pop the last OT 250mcgs for the day(on a half empty stomach), i lift,i do chest and triceps,bout half way through i start shaking,i feel alittle dizzy,my heart rate is through the roof,once again im happy the sides are showing.The pumps are like nothing short of A50,crazy crazy pumps,as soon as im done i start cramping like a dog trying to shit a peach seed,once again happy(sides). I slam a protein shake the shaking and dizzness and cramps leaves me. The pumps do not! Now ive run and abused Gear since the early 90's so i know what im doing! All that being said this is some of the best gear ive taken,it kicked in faster than i thought it would for sure,it came on like a hurricane! well its 8pm and the headache is all but gone(i took nothing for it,i let it run its course jus to see how long it would last) i now weigh 277lbs,water weight? prolly but thats cool with me,ill weigh again in the morn and let you Knuckleheads know whats up tomorrow nite, stay healthy bros!!!!......p.s. im also running 800mgs of test cyp a week!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0