View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 10:21 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default Update

Hey guys just an update on my progress. I went back to work today after a week and a half off and a few people said they could see gains in my chest and arms. I notice every time I hit a muscle group at the gym that I have more reps in me with heavier weight. Today is the beginning of my 4th week. Started taking Aromaxyl (Kalpa Pharm) today at 12.5mg. Will continue this dose on a daily basis until my minor bloat goes away. No itchy/sore nips though so thats a good sign.

Yesterday (end of week 3) weighing 215 benching with dumbbells as follows: 65lbs 10x, 70lbs 8x, 75 lbs 8x, and lastly 85lbs 8x.

Beginning of cycle I was 204lbs and benching with dumbbells as follows: 50lbs x10, 55lbs x8, 55lbs x8 and attempted 60lbs x6 not always with success.

Triceps kickbacks and push downs are where ive noticed a huge increase in strength. My triceps are loving the juice.

Triceps kickbacks yesterday: 15lbs x 15, 20 lbs x8, 25lbs x6(the last couple were ugly but I counted them anyways)

3 weeks ago: 15lbs x10, 15lbs x8, 20lbs x6(struggle)

Triceps push downs (cable & rope): I've gone up at least 30 lbs on each set over the past 4 weeks. I don't remember the weight I was using. I know I shouldve wrote it down.

**This is all relatively light weight but I make sure my form is perfect on every set even if it means going down in weight**. -example-: on my triceps kickbacks my back is always parallel to the bench, my arm runs perfectly parallel to my back, and arm straight out at the last part of the exercise. I like to give my wrist about a 45 degree counter clockwise flick at the full extension of the kickback (kind of like the 90 degree turn of wrists performed while using dumbbells on the flat bench for bench press) I know you guys do that one. It really is felt in the tricep if done properly.

I hate to see guys in the gym throwing weight around like its nothing but their form is sloppy at best. I understand this is how a lot of guys train but I get better results by better posture.

Anyways that is my update. Please feel free to critique me in any way or offer information or advice.

-Topsy

Last edited by Topsy_Krets; 03-25-2013 at 10:29 PM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0