View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 11:46 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Smile iron pharm question for 1st time order

so i have finally decided to get on my first cycle ironpharms 1st steroid cycle stack and had question or wanted insite on this im deployed right now to the middle east and should be home in around a month and wanted to start the stack once i got home due to the fact that people have already passed it up my chain multiple times they think i use roids lol kinda hilarious but anyways ive never used these sites and obviously im kinda skeptical because it almost seemed way to simple and too good to be true lol but has gotten alot better after reading your guys reviews the problem im having is obviously they want money order so there is no paper trail does anyone know if they accept monjey order from online or does it have to be the paper type also another question a buddy here says that anyting that is injected has to be refrigerated and alot of research ive done has given me mixed answers some say yes some same no whats your guys opinion and is this a good stack for a first cycle or is there something better you might recommend or have had better mass and strength results with??? THAKS ALL!!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0