View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 12:41 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default Topsy's first cycle log

Hello fellow enthusiasts! As some may know this is my first cycle but have always (since high school) lifted, taken supplements etc. I am in my third week but will go back to week 1 and even pre-cycle to the end to offer some info and newbie experiences for the next guy looking into AAS.

•Pre cycle- I have known of a couple of friends and a cousin who have cycled AAS before and have had nothing but good things to say about it. A couple years ago my cousin did his first cycle, a Sustanon cycle, (ironically against my opinion) and gained 18 lbs. I remember a guy on the football team who was also in powerlifting that used (or at least was the rumor) "Dbol". You know they taught us in high school, you know those informative classes, that steroids were bad. Steroids cause heart disease, steroids cause liver problems, steroids cause this, steroids cause that,we have all heard it. But there was never any hard evidence. They never showed us one real person who had these problems and was directly the cause of anabolic steroids. Never. These memories and a run in with a former teammate at the gym are what lead me to my purchase of Testosterone.

After about a week of hardcore research I knew what my first cycle should and would be. Testosterone Cypionate 500 mg/week for no less than 8 weeks. This was the most recommended cycle for the beginner almost everywhere I looked. With that in mind I got back in touch with my former teammate that I had seen at the gym to see where I could come across this stuff. All he would say was "online", "on the Internet", and "online". That's all I could get out of him. No URL no nothing. I remembered in my week of extensive research getting directed to hypermuscles.com. I remembered all of the useful and non biased information I had gathered from this site and remembered looking at the sponsors and seeing nothing but good things about gbnstore.com. So that's the source I went with. Not KNOWING for myself 100% if this is a reliable place or not I created a ticket, asked a few questions, and just had the feeling that this is a trustworthy place. My choice was 4x5ml vials of Testosterone Cypionate 250mg/ml manufactured by Gen-Shi Labs along with syringes. Okay I've placed the order, got a tracking number a couple days later and waited a total of 17 days for my order to arrive.

Week 1- "it's here!". My first week couldn't have started any better. I received my package on a Monday, which coincided with my advised dosing schedule (1 ml on Monday and 1 ml on Thursday). I've done my research on injection techniques / methods but can't seem to shake this nervous unwillingness to inject something that I have ordered off the Internet not KNOWING who made it, what it's made of, where in the hell it really came from, and who all has touched it. I can't back out now, I've read nothing but positive feedback about Gen-Shi labs their stuff is legit, just do it. So I did it. I swabbed the top of the vial, introduced air into the syringe to purge into the vial, drew the Test into the syringe, changed needles, swabbed my skin, did everything to the T that I have read to do. And sunk that bitch into my quadriceps. Hells yeah, I did it! Simple. Mind over matter, and no I didn't drop dead 30 seconds later.

•Day 2. All the stress is gone because I am still alive but I feel better. Like not fatigued like I have been feeling for the past year or so. From what I understand this doesn't really peak until a week or two after the first injection. But may be all in my head. Lets hit the gym, lets weigh and starting today not miss more than 1 day a week at the gym.

Week 1 weight: 204
Week 2 weight: 209 (water retention I assume)
Week 3 end weight: 215 and I am definitely stronger and am noticing small gains in the mirror. 11 lbs in 3 weeks. Is what ive gained so far. I'm gonna say at least 3lbs is water weight.

Last edited by Topsy_Krets; 03-28-2013 at 02:57 AM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0