Old 03-20-2013, 04:57 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default Beware of eroids!!!

For anyone who uses eroids or is thinking of using them.
This is taken from another forum:

"Eroids Scam Running Now, JUST HOW MANY SCAM SITES DOES THIS FORUM OWN

I became a member on Eroids a while ago and as a complete newbie i got a PM from the admin guys on Eroids recommending a website that advertises with them so i order a small cycle @300 bucks and well u know nothing came but before this i didnt even get a tracking number and as soon as i paid that was it, Now this firm is connected to Eroids and in fact eroids are the bosses i know of at least 8 scam steroid sites that Eroids own and if they see a bad report about them on Eroids they take them off while all the time they are writing bad reports about everyone else TOTAL ASSHOLES, eroids are a rip off

Eroids are the biggest scammers out there and im gonna tell the whole world"

For those who think this statement is untrue, I can tell you that it is 100% what eroids does, I have been a member of eroids for 2 years and quite simpley because I was competition to their own sites they removed me, I was in the top 5 with a 100% rating, all of a sudden I'm on page 4 then completely removed, it's a total con!
And answer me this, why should you have to pay to be on a "review" site? You are not on there to sponsor it you are there because people want to know if they are buying legit or from scammers, a complete con!
Beware.

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.

Last edited by Cornish_Celt; 03-20-2013 at 05:00 PM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0