Old 03-05-2013, 12:52 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by The New Guy View Post
Im 40 years old and Im at about 203 ( not good weight) I need something to start with that will help my training and shred this fat off quickly. I have been off training fo 6 years and I REALLY NEED to be back in shape for work purposes. I know diet and routine I need something to get me back in my routine and remove the fat AS FAST AS POSSIBLE. Once I get back going the muscle memory will give a huge advantage. thanks everyone so much I appreciate any advise..
stpat529 is exactly right... you didn't get out of shape over night so dont expect to get in shape over night... Unfortunatly there is no magic pill or magic routine that will fix it asap..

I'm not saying this to discourage you. Only thing you can do now is get your diet straight get your routine online and get some sort of fat burner/eca stack. Dont jump back on juice as soon as you start back in the gym since you been out of the gym for 6 years. I'd say get back on track for atleast 6 months of a good gym/diet routine before considering any steroids. I know 6 months seems like a lifetime but being out for so long and starting a cycle is just asking for an injury.

Staying in shape is a marathon not a sprint. Stay with it brother and you will achieve what you are looking for. There are alot of good members here with alot of good knowledge that are willing to help you with what ever your goals are.
( )\_._/( )

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0