Old 02-03-2013, 07:50 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default Nalle's first cycle

Hello everybody,

I'd like to share with you my first cycle and possibly receive useful tips from much more experience guys then I am.

About me:

21 years old
90kg (200 pounds)
186-8cm (6'1"-6'2") - don't know exactly
ok bodyfat - tried my best to slim down as much as possible but school got in the way of my diet. I'm probably at 16-17% with most of the fat being stored in my midsection.
4 years working out - the first two being newbish the third solid and the last one superb. Sadly I lost all my progress between the third year and the last. Not the best time in my life.

1 rep maxes:
squat - 130kg
bench - 90kg
dead - 150kg

these numbers are before my diet in the middle of GOMAD. squat and dead are probably roughly the same but bench dropped to 85.
I would like my dead to by at 200kg before my first cycle but when it comes to living situation, school, work, family, friends, money, time, access to gym,... now it seems to be the most ideal time to do it.

I know that the common wisdom is to wait till 23 years old and I'm well aware of possible complications. I want nothing more then to be able to compete in powerlifting (for fun) and to train with the right people. Without steroids I could never make it till my graduation. I want to get in the game now and really live it.

CYCLE:
W 1-12 - Test E - 250mg - every three days
W 1-14 - Adex - 0.25mg - every other day - 0.125mg EOD during the last week
W 1-4 - Dbol - 10mg - 3x/d

Post-cycle:
W 15 - Clomid - 50mg - 2x/d
W 16-18 - Clomid - 25mg - daily

I also have Nolva in case of gynecomastia.

Other supplements:
Creatine
Multivitamin
Multimineral
Vitamin-C
Something to keep my joins as healthy as possible

Diet:
Eggs for breakfast, meat for lunch and dinner, huge snack between those two and 1l of milk - cca 3200kcal of balance diet. since my BF is at 16-17% I think it should do for the first few weeks.

Training:
Madcow's weekly progressing
Do you think that I should add more auxiliary exercise?

Injection:

Injection protocol from T-nation:
Quote:
Clean top of vial with alcohol (if using a multidose), pull some air into the syringe (as much as it will hold), hold the vial upside down, insert needle, and inject the air into the vial. holding the vial upside down (you need to make sure the tip of the needle is below the level of the liquid), begin to slowly pull back on the plunger and draw the desired amount of liquid into the syringe.

replace the needle

swab injection area with a new, clean, alcohol pad

relax the muscle, stretch the skin taught with your thumb and forefinger or pull the skin to the side a bit. holding the needle like a dart, insert it with one swift motion, all the way to the end of the needle. Do this at a 90 degree angle relative to the muscle you are injecting. Aspirate (pull back the plunger a bit) to make sure you are not in a vein..if you see air you are fine�?�if you see blood you are in a vein.

push down on the plunger slowly with a slow, steady pressure. Once the syringe is empty, pull out the needle with one swift motion, and put pressure on the area with a sterile alcohol pad. Next, simply apply a bandage, recap the needle, and dispose of everything in a safe manner.
Needles:
24.5G at 1.5"
and 23G + 25G on hand if needed

Place of injection:
don't know yet

Possible complications:
Acne - I have stupid skin and back acne has always been a problem for me. I plan to shower 3 times a day and use anti-acne soup
Gyno - already got the puffy nipples with hard lump from my teenage years. I'm hoping that Adex with Nolva on hand is gonna keep things itch-free.

So I guess that's about it. Please let my know what do you think.

I plan on starting next Sunday (10.)

Oh and by the way - all my gear is from GBN made by Kalpa so this is also gonna serve as a review

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0