Old 01-23-2013, 08:09 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazy View Post
So. I get out the shower, chuck on a top , and head downstairs to make my glorious casein protein and peanut butter protein shake before bed...and what a treat it is, too.

As always, the protein powder sticks to side of the blender, and I go to remove it with a spoon (important not to waste that 1g of protein...that makes all the difference come summer).

So, I take off the lid - whilst it's still blending - obviously, because that's just the kind of absolute maverick I am - and go to mix it in, taunting the blender with my rock 'n' roll, 'I don't need your lid' approach to usage.

(Those of you already gasping have jumped the gun. Do not panic prematurely at this stage. I have done this every day, twice a day, for about 5 years. I know what I'm doing and everything is under control).

Or so I thought.

Turns out, my brain thought it would be absolutely hilarious if my dexterity gave up on me at this point...

...It did. And I dropped the spoon.

Now, I have a shit load of delicious chocolate peanut protein on my ceiling and walls, an equal amount in my hair, and about 17 peanuts that I'm trying to retrieve from my face having shot straight up my nostrils.
OMG thats the funniest thing I ever read. Sorry you had a mess to clean but its a great story

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0