View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 06:39 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Well guys weeks is nearly up and that means cycle is just about up havent really trained this week busy with my course but the next 3 days will be all in there missed 1 shot so i did it the next day so il be done on monday aww am happy with how well i grew. pct will start tues novla 20mgs for 3 weeks or so. then its 2 months off and back on in there with sus at 750mgs a week for 15 weeks deca at 300mgs a week for 10 weeks dbol for 4-6 weeks 50mgs a day T3 Starting at 50mcg might bump it up to 75mcg a day for most of the cycle. know alot of guys using insulin and doing great and all are aiming to do BB comps just like me so il see what i decided doing research on the matter i like to do that anyway so yeh will weight myself on monday moring and post weight up feel big people say im looking bigger the longer they didnt see me the more shocked they are and yet no one has asked about what i do im open about it only if im asked why be shy who knows maybe they need help just like people on this do help and learn at every turn bros Good day to you all.

Train Eat Rest Grow

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0