View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 01:51 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

wait have u being on gear for a year straight or did some a year ago?? if you havent used tren stick with 200mgs for 2 weeks or 3 weeks see how u get on then you can bumb it up to 300mgs a week if its to much on this sides back it off sus 500mgs in 2shots a week is a great way to start mate id run the tren for 6 weeks if i was you and if you are able to (price-wise) stick with dbol 30-40mgs a day dont start off with a low dose and bumb it up every week no point at all tbh. i dont know much about hcg so cant help you with that think there is some post about it on the site. novla id run for 3-4 weeks starting 2 weeks after sus shot 20mgs a day everyday for the 3-4 weeks take before going to bed seems to work fine for me and many others. clomid same as novla but week one 100mgs a day week 2,3 and for keep at 50mgs a day. just be careful as sides with clomid can be bad crazy mood swings feeling depresed and so on everyones diffrent i havent ran clomid before for taht reason. hope this helped a bit good luck any questions just ask and keep a log if your up for it great fun

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0