View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 11:31 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

I know this bro GBN is #1.

What are you current stats and will you keep a cycle log here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jitkensta View Post
Hello everyone,
I just wanted to write a small token of gratitude to gbnstore.com, especially to Tom. I was treated with the up most respect, and more importantly, he was always there to answer ANY question I had along the way. From medical to physical. I did use a website, before I ran into gbnstore, that took my money and I never saw it again So please excuse my post if it seems a little to " to good to be true". I'm just a very happy customer, especially after getting ripped off. Now, on to the packages.

Not only did I receive my packages EARLIER then delivery date, everything was also packaged correctly, and safely. When you wait on a shipment for a couple of weeks, nothing will piss you off more then when you open it and something has broken. Not in this case. Everything was accounted for and in perfect condition.

Now, as for the goods, I just started my cycle. Too early to tell anything yet. But I have read many great reviews, from other posters, from across other boards (including this one) and I without a doubt, know that this is will be an awesome experience. I will update this post as my cycle continues.

But as far as support and great customer experience? Tom and GBNStore.com has my business far, far into the future. Thank you so much for everything you guys do!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0