VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by big gig View Post
Ya know, I really love guys with join dates of 2012 who make threads like this. I most likely have more years of experience using gear than you have been alive. I'm 40 and have 20 years of experience. I was a member of outlaw muscle since 2004, and before that i was a member of meso for years. I also frequent, many other boards. trust me when i say that i know what i'm doing, and you all will get honest and reliable feedback on the products I try. It's not only my job to promote kalpa and gbn, but to give honest reviews as i would not want to waste my time with anything else. I will keep you all updated and if you want go to outlaw and look me up there. i do spend most time there. I only came here because i was asked. This does look like a nice board and I thank Huge Tom for the invite as well as hope to bring some experience here. I will post here and try to spend more time here. any questions pm me at outlaw or here.
Wow calm down :/ i didnt know that till tom said it to me i just saw a guy with 2 post win with zero info about it im sure most people would of thinking the same when tom said it to me i was like ah right fair enough wasnt bashing or anything i just didnt understand and good job on getting it so

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0