Old 10-07-2012, 05:38 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfwtp View Post
sorry for your past experiences. I can only say from mine that I have never received anything that wasn't A+.
gbn is trustworthy supplier and has appropriate pricing for real supplements. When the pricing goes down too low, you can believe something is up. It is hard to make it for some of the pricing you see out there.
everything i order is a1. ecept the first batch of dragan with no lot numbers. me and my bros crashed on it. of course i had personal amps for myself. was that first round of dragon a1 to u? if u responded off it ur receptord lied to u because we had it tested at UGA. my cuz is a profeser there and went there. Had it labed and did 'nt even have the ester oe test. but HUGE TOM replased everything with my chioce and even gave mw more. Just a bad batch. it happens. i know after that, the price went up. Even with kalpa. they are , i think, the best new gear out. There first round of gear had bad pip to it to my bros. really bad in quad. but gbn cant help that. all the companies had it. i still have some left cause bros here act like girls about the pip. my point is, gbn cant help what the first batches bring. thats all im saying. gbn our who i use then for fast domestic i use a us sourse. HUGE TOM, THANKS FOR THE FREE BOTTLE OR TEST. I WILL ORDER TOMORROW bRIAN

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0