View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 08:05 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

So i hit cardio and abs today. Got alot of my energy back.

Side effects have got worse with the Tren. It is not kicking my ass that bad, but dame if i didnt have the energy i do right now, or if i was not feeling good, this would probley make me go crazy. The night swets have got alot worse, i am soaking the bed by morning, i have to wash my sheets daily, i sleep with no covers and a fan on full blast blowing on me and it does no good. I even went ahead orderd a new bed, took the old one and put it in my basement, where its usually cool and i sleep down there but it does not do the trick either. The next part of it that sucks is, my body is strong and ready to go, my head is what feels run down and tired, its strange and my appetite is completlyl gone.

With my appetite gone, it makes it very easy to follow the diet, but i hate eating so i just get the meals swallow em down as fast as i can and thats it. I wait untill the next meal, i feel like i live in my own world and no one else exist. I only been leaving my house to work out and get food at the beggining of the week.

No depression
No sex problems
No zits/acne/hairloss.

25LBS of fat lost.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0