Old 09-09-2012, 02:39 AM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default workouts suffering

Currently im off cycle. Been finished about a month That cycle was test e only at 650 mg a week.

I am doing 160mg clen and 100mg t3 I have another week on this one then ill be off a month.

Here is what im finding

When i started the test cycle I was 170 lbs. At the high end of the test cycle I got to 216. After the cycle ended ( and I do novaldex and clomid as PCT That has ended also a few days ago. I have settled at 195

Also i get few side from the clen A little shakes a little warmth.

BUT
Having trouble staying motivated at the gym. Workouts are not as intense as they were when on the gear. Also yesterday was legs and back. I found I was severely out of breath long before I was out of strength.

Knowing these are big muscle groups I was working hard but the out of breath was really troubling. It was at times a workout stopper for a few minutes.
Question:
Is the breath shortage a side of the clen. Basically my body is working hard on the clen and the added weight training, specially on these big muscle groups was the reason I was so out of breath.
Question:
The motivation issue is affecte3d by the lack on gear. It is possible that without the gear on board I am having trouble with motivation?
Will tht\at hardcore motivation come back with the next cycle?

Im thinking about a test p tren a cycle next.
Now Im already bald ( i shave it) so hair loss is not an issue
I will need to get some AI to make sure I dont have a gyno issue

What do you think?

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0