Old 08-21-2012, 02:38 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

So far everything is going great.

I noticed with this cycle. My arms are getting really strong, i do not no if its from when i was younger and not knowing how to work out properly i would work just my arms and chest. And then when i got older i would do full body workouts every single day. But my arms have always been my strong point, and now are seriously stronger then ever.

I hit Chest and Biceps today. And i have to say i am alot stronger, this is going on about 3 weeks in now, and i am having a wonderful power cycle. I am cutting, but i have to give alot of credit to the Tren, it builds you up even on lower calorie diets. Plus im running clen/t3 and its not eating muscle at all. Not that i have notice, but i just look and feel overall alot better.

Side effects. I have had periods of the day over the weekend where i felt hot. Most of the time, it is just alot of sweting and tiredness. No other side effect problems at all. I figured i would maybe lose some hair or get acne. But nothing at all.

My diet has been on key, i will update the weight loss at the end of each week, no real point on doing it daily. But im staying at the same weight sense that first week of fat loss, but at the same time i look way more vascular and look like i lost alot of fat.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0