View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 03:44 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

I hear this all the time and it really pisses me off!
I always tell them that it takes time and you have to get your diet and training right as well as all the other components, I explain to them that once all of that is right then they would grow.

Then they respond with something like " well, I wouldn't need to do all that if I was taking steroids"

So I answer with "here's 200 Dianabol, go sit on the couch and take these for a few weeks and come back the same size as me"

They respond "really, is that all it takes? Did it only take a few weeks for you to get that big?"

My reply "No it took me 20 years to get this big"

"Oh so you never took steroids then?"

"oh yes I do, I've been taking them for 20 years"

"So you mean that if I don't train and I don't eat the right food then I won't grow even if I take steroids"

"that's correct"

"fuck that!"

Let them get on with it, I've got all the time in the world to give if someone really wants to learn(with or without gear).
But these useless lazy bastards can just stick it!

When I walk passed them and they say "I could look like that if I took steroids"
They should remember..................... I do look like that!

I'm proud of all the work I've put in to get where I am

Fuck em!

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.

Last edited by Cornish_Celt; 08-16-2012 at 04:12 PM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0