Old 03-19-2010, 03:37 AM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Thumbs up Happy ending

Bros and Sisters, as you know Certain Senators were on an Anabolic Witch Hunt aimed at getting the pro hormones off of the shelf with the general idea the Adult Americans should not be able to make their own decisions as to whether they wish to use anabolics to help with training goals.
Well, due to an enormous OUTCRY forum the supplement industry and supplement users.....John McCain dropped the Bill!

So you see Bros and Sisters, SPEAK UP when you feel you are being wronged, Washington DOES listen to those that yell the loudest!
Here is a short story I stole from hardbody1 who himself stole it from a steroid news site (I asked) but its against the rules to post the name or I would gladly credit them. Here is the story:

It was reported earlier in the week that Senator McCain had dropped support of his own Bill with regards to more FDA oversight into the supplement industry. A huge grassroots letter writing campaign by supplement users across the U.S. was what brought on his sudden change in legislation. As I said in my column yesterday

Last edited by bostonpaul; 03-19-2010 at 03:39 AM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0