Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default Olddog's first cycle and results

Well just finished my first cycle. I start PCT tomorrow
This was test e (Kalpa) for 12 weeks. 500-600 a week in 2 doses

I started at 172 lbs At the end of week 12 I was at 216. I was puffy too.

At about week 8 I started on clen and t3 lost about 8 lbs on the first 2 week cycle.

I would have started a second cycle of clen on the 1st of Aug but have supply issues right now.

My test cycle ended 2 weeks ago today. Last night I weighed in at 201 and Ive lost the puffy roll of water around the middle for the most part,

Workout schedule has not changed. I lift mon,wed,fri and i do 1 hour cardio on an Elliptical machine at 135-140 heart rate 7 days a week.
Diet is ok, not great but not bad either. Chow hall food and lots of tuna.

Im 56 years old 6 ft and now 201.
I will say that I am stronger than I have ever been. I actually look ALOT better.
Vascularity is starting to show, which is cool.
Not a bodybuilder body ( yet) but certainly look in pretty good shape for my age.
My bench has always ( ever since a kid) been my worst. Im almost ashamed of putting up numbers. Percentages are more impressive at least to me BUT

bench started at 125 ( bad shoulders) now 175
curls 40 now 75
leg press 200 now 850
military press 65 now 155
triceps cable push downs 60 now 145

so you can see that there is a great % gain. Im pretty happy for a single cycle. In the last 14 weeks I have missed the gym only 2 days and that was due to rocket attack so I will accept that as an excuse.
I dont really have any before pics, I do have one but I have a shirt on I just look old and frail.
Not that way anymore.

Im looking to do my next cycle as more of a building and cutting. I dont want to gain any fat if I can help it.

Years ago I was over 300. 3years ago I had a gastric bypass and went to 168. So Im rebuilding. Some loose skin but not too much. Hoping I can take up the skin issues by filling with lean muscle mass.

So thanks Hypermucsles for getting me on my way. Clearly this is just a start
olddog

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0