View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 04:02 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default Third cycle is a pain in my ass.... Literally!!

This is my third cycle and it's been a pain In my ass.I received my gear Tuesday July 3rd and pined myself that day(right glute) . I expecte minor pain for the first few weeks and it's been 6+ months since my last cycle. So, saturday I pin my left glute and I'm wondering why the fuck is my right glute is still so sore and tight. I try not to worry because I know it's been a long time and by Sunday night the pain has subsided to a point where Im sure I can get back on my normal sechudle and pin myself Monday on my right and thursday on my left. Monday I pin and Tuesday my girl tells me that the the right side oJf my ass looks huge. it's infected for sure and I can't kid myself anymore. Thursday I have off so I pin my left and head to the doc.'he tells me right side is infected but left is good. So, this morning I wake up to a sore swollen left side!
For the life of me I can't figure out why or how I could infect both sides in two weeks. I've done nothing different but change from genza to kalpa and increase the dosage from 1cc to 1.5cc. Always clean and using new syringes every time.
I never had problems with my gear but I'm starting to wonder? Could the vile be contamanated? Is it possible that during shipping the gear was kept warm to long? Would that effect it? Shit, I'm just asking questions. Monday's around the coner and now I'm skepticle about taking a chance. Its put a damper on my workout for the past two weeks and taken the fun out of the cycle so far.
Thanks for any feed back

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0