Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default nope

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfwtp View Post
the eroids board recently changed the way you can make commnets. Now you need some specifics to post your comment @ the order. as soon as my next order arrives, I will post my experience over there.
that site does have a tndency to delete posts. the rules are very blurry and I have no idea what is allowed or not. i always eem to get negative points over there, whatever that really means.
regardless GBN is the best
yeah its a pain in the twat clusterfuck how much harder can they make it to post a fuckin review alongside the rest! why the fuck isnt there a button to post right there where it should fuckin be! fuck it i tried i cant tolerate shit ass sotware and webmasters who don't pay attention to SHIT!! Let me the fuck in i'll have it so its user friendly not user PISS THE FUCK OFF!
DONT YOU LOVE TESTOSTERONE HAHAHAAAA The one thing i don't like about grams of it floating around in my blood is my INABILITY TO DEAL WITH STUPID ASS MOTHERFUCKERS AND THEIR BULLSHIT. i will gladly and have gladly posted and given good reviews anywhere but hem eroids!!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0