View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 05:19 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

well mines not bad i've never been over like 230 lbs and i used to walk around at 220 with no fat and i'm at 211-213 right now its just the puffy nipples jutting out im HATING.Cant really tell from the from but the side and top view you can.I don't know if its some gyno going on too or just that ive burned a lot of fat off and the skin is now loose and i'm so full of waer its looking puffy.Whatever it is i gotta get rid of it quick i'm having a panic attack right now just thinking about it and looking at them as i sit here sweating my ass off with no shirt.I dont think its as hot as it might be there though :-) although theres just as much COLD over there as hot. And now 3000 watts of metal halide lighting just popped on and its about to get even hotter in here!
I'm dropping the N.O. XPLODE i didnt notice any effect on 1 scoop or 2 and might drop creatine if its causing more water retention.I read it was diuretic and you need to drink lots of water or get dehydrated but then i read it causes water retention!! so wtf which is it? lol i WILL have a dr chop these tits off though if need be but i think after cutting and some heavy duty incline and decline bench press and dumbell flys and tons more cardio they will go away.I wish i knew how to tell if its gyno from smoking too much herb and/or the creatine and testo e or just water and loss of fat?

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0