View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 02:01 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

I'm on week 5 or 6 of a test e cycle and i'm gaining nicely.Dont like all the water bloat but i guess that will go when i do the cut cycle in a few months.If you have kalpa test e i believe its great stuff i havent felt this great since i was a little kid! i TOO HAVE SOME LOOSE SKIN I'M HOPING TIGHTENS BACK UP BY ITSELF OR FROM FILLING IN WITH MUSCLE! I hate flabby shit flopping and flapping all over the place i feel like a bowl of freakin jello around my waist but rock hard underneath and not much for adipose tissue its mainly just loose skin and what i think is just water retention and my tits bother the fuck out of me i PRAY that shit tightens up cause if not i'm doin whatever it takes if i have to liposuck it out by mouth and metal tube sharpened on the end at an angle like a syringe POP! slurp slurp slurp SPITTTTT GAGGGGGGGGGGGG LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by olddog View Post
ok now both ass cheeks hurt
I know EXACTLY how you feel lol i thought i was infected too but it wasnt and for 3-4 days i was limping badly when i hit the upper leg/hip area and when i hit the gluteus i had a hard time sitting down for a few days but did a 500mg shot this morning and so far feels normal hope it stays fairly painless this time but i doubt it lol.

Last edited by kaynoh; 05-15-2012 at 03:17 AM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0