Thread: Chopper
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 11:38 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Yeah one my my favorite flicks too in fact even though ive seen it 10-12 times i just may watch it again tonight now that ive been thinking about it.It just grabs you by the balls with that 1st prison scene where he fucks the head of the "dockers" UP!!! ( for those who dont know dockers= a gang originating from the dock worker/painter gangs or unions in the shipping ports and proliferated in the joint down there where its just freaky how their courts and prisons are! The guy was a brute anyone who can cut their own ears off just to get moved out of a section and a possible retaliation by anyone who wanted the bounty they put on his ass after stabbing the head docker dude with the screwdriver is just a crazy mofo lol.
Love the honesty in your "about me" i'm fat and old too and sick of this shit!! i hate lookin down at tits unless they are some chicks tits not MINE!!! I have been embarrassed to go to the beach with no shirt! noooo morrrrrreeee for meeeee i'm done with bad food bad chemicals and bad habits! havent snuck one puff of tobacco sine i quit 100% cold turkey in march.Thank god i only smoked from 2000-2011 my lungs are coming back into shape wicked fast i can run 1-1.5 miles and have my heart rate at 180 and stop and not even be out of breath! havent even been able to walk from my car to my house and up 9 steps without wheezing for yrs!!! yeeeeehaaaaaa cant wait to show some hottie how good my lungs work now hahahaha thats another embarrassing thing i will NEVER deal with again getting out of breath while doing a chick good and shes lovin it and i gotta stop before i have a stroke and pass out hahahaaaaaa hard work will pay off though like with anything i just need to continue pushing myself to do it like i have been.Gotta get my diet and apetite right and will do lots better.

Last edited by kaynoh; 05-14-2012 at 11:49 PM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0