View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 06:58 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Great! i just loaded up! oh well cant be any worse for me than the air we breathe and the water we drink lets not kid ourselves wtf isnt toxic these days?As far as water retention i thought it was more diuretic i piss a lot after taking it?I doo look bloated in the face though and even though i'm running a mile or 2 a day my tits look fat and my "inner tube" is still flabby around the waist and almost seems like i'm freakin fatter! im using 500-650mg test e @ week plus the creatine which i just pounded about 150 grams of plus N.O XPLODE.I'm not eatin grease or fat nor sugar or corn syrup and no tobacco,alcohol,drugs(green ok ya i do)and have been drinking muscle milk at 2 scoops 3-4 times a day with a 1/2 tsp of free form amino powder and 10g creatine mono but loaded now so lot less more like 2-3g.
Theres just so many freakin substances being sold and all of them always say how great they do this or that i wish i could figure out the right ONES IN THE RIGHT COMBO and what timing to do them in as ive read it matters A LOT ABOUT NUTRIENT TIMING you cant just put it all in your stomach/bloodstream at once and expect them to all work quietly by themselves there are many chemical reactions to think about in your cells and in your guts so i'm trying to keep it to just a few things at a time until i learn this.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0