View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 09:07 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default cut cycle

Just a quick question is it cheaper ordering the pre made 8 week cut cycle or ordering each product separate with a 20% discount.Dont know if the sale is still going but i'm trying to get the best cut cycle for the least amount of money things are a little tighter financially than last time i ordered so i'm being careful while still making sure i get the best results possible.
I want the best results i can get in the least amount of time so if you werent worrried at all about price or side effects or anything and absolutely HAD TO put on a shitload of muscle and have it looked nice and ripped in a short amount of time like if it meant youd get a great modeling job doing muscle mags if you looked great and youd get shit on and no money if you didnt what would be the cycles you would do.Like i said not worried bout side effect or what it cost what would you use?This question is for anyone i'm just trying to get opinions on the best and most effective products to give the best results in the shortest time.I'm hearing tren is the one everyone says works amazingly well though there are side effects BUT like they say no pain no gain so not too worried about it as long as it goes away after the cycle i'm cool.Gonna finish this test e cycle then probably go with the pre made 8 week cut cycle unless someone has a better combo?

Last edited by kaynoh; 05-13-2012 at 09:39 PM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0