Thread: Got my order
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 01:44 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Dont know how low my test levels were but im sure it was wayyyyyyyyy low and i dont know how fast this stuff gets into your blood or how long before you can realistically feel at least HRT type effects but since i did 500mg this morning i have had a ton of extra energy and couldnt get to the gym yet so i paced around.Maybe just anxious to get working out and to see/feel something but i swear i feel SOMEthing :-) i cant wait to hit the weights in the morning! cooking up 2.21 lbs beautiful beef loin and 6 skinless chicken breasts right now IM NOT PLAYIN ARRRRRGGHHHHHH!!! hehe for real though thats basically two meals minus the greens and a half gal of milk per meal!

P.S.
I plan on splitting my doses into 1ml/250mg twice a week but i wanted to get an initial boost of a full 500mg first.My logic might be flawed but i figured a big shot first wouldnt hurt if not give me some extra energy being that my own test is im sure low as hell.I have 7000mg left if theres indeed 10ml in each vial and 250mg in each ml so i have enough to give this brand a good tryout i will post again soon after i workout for a bit.I am going to find the proper spot here to post some new pics i took to show my slob before self lol then again when im lookin good and in between!

Last edited by kaynoh; 04-14-2012 at 01:58 AM. Reason: yes

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0