Old 02-16-2012, 10:06 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default new post

new post

i would think they have better hit to do then waste money on this i mean we do need the fda but it seems like a lot of energy is being put into small things that don't matter too much what about all the shit you see on TV with prescriptions are recalled pharmacutical companys pay off these politions too pass there shit through then you see like heart attack death kids born with birth defects why don't they worry about that pharmacutical companysare ruthless ass mofo's GREEDY ass hell to man there ni joke BIG $ is involved in this

I could go on for hours but they need to legalize all drugs tell you th=e truth about them and if you chose to do them thats oon you it would cut down crime so much for all the coke and weed and H wars going on in the states and in mexico is off the hook right now it would stop all that shit 1 millon in jail for petty dope charges and it cost us 12.5 billion a yr in taxes to keep them locked up for nothing weed or a 20 of coke alcohol kills more people and ciggs then all that shit combined and the 12.5 billion is just on the 1 million in jail for weed a nd not counting the other taxes we pay for all the other criminals to be housed it's crazy ahhh see

see i keep going lol

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0