View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 06:41 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

I have to say. I do not change up my routines ever. I use to but i would get injurys from it. Now what i do is i actually take 2 to 3 weeks off every 4 to 6 months.

I notice that when i do this. My body reacts to it, almost like i been out of the gym for a year. It is almost like, if you ever hear about muscle memory, you stop working out for a few month because you broke your leg, then once you go back with in a month you get all your results you had before back. Well when i take 2 or 3 weeks off depending on how i feel, when i go back i actually gain some size pretty easily and while im away i do not loose any at all. I am not sure if anyone else has used this or had put it to the test, but it definitly works for me.

The 2 best parts, is while i take the break my body repairs really good i see results, while im just home relaxing away from the gym. When i go back my body is alot stronger aswell. If you ever have chance take about a week off then go to the gym and i bet you you will be stronger and feel alot better. Maybe take the full 2 weeks off after a straight 4 to 6 months, just give it a try.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0