Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by omni View Post
There are days when I don't head bunt somebody in the mouth! I seem to have a short fuse, but as long as I don't open my mouth and say something I usually don't lay my hands on the person. Its when I say something, that my hands fly before I finish talking. Its best to look the other way- unless they say somethig to you. Then again, the world has become feminized. BTW my fuse is NOT juice related. I've always been this way.

Omni you sound just like me if im honest. is it really how you want to be though because i know i dont, i find that because of my anger issues and short fuse my relationships start to suffer , eithor with friends , girlfriends or family. im actually at a all time low at the minute and have a doctors appointment today to see if i can get anti depressents and anger management! ill keep you updated on what happens !

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0