View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 07:33 PM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

outta curiosity did that guru that you mentioned tell you to do - (750mgtesto e,400mg eq,50mg dbol ed(1 month on 1 month off) and it lasted 4 moths).... cause i see some issues with that. test e doesnt really start working till about four weeks and eq you need to take for and even longer period of time for it to be effective(from what i understand). Also you have been taking anavar ed for the last 3 months?? not to mention you did not mention any ancileries?? IDK man i would double check any info that guy is giving you...

He might be reaking havoc on your body!!!

If your running TRT just try and stick to test e,c, and p alone between blasts.

A for your next cycle and your goals CC and all of the above(our guru's) are correct move the test dose up to at least 500 a week if you did 750 last cycle why not do that again. If you want to stretch the cycle out more you can run eq again since you probably did not even get a chance to see the effects. and maybe one oral like var at the end--not sure on var. Orals other dbol and maybe halotestin i probably will never use. I like pinning!

Last edited by SkinnyGuy; 09-29-2011 at 08:07 PM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0