View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 10:04 PM
Veteren

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

i've been on anti-d's for 6 years straight now, i'm nearly off them altogether though.

was on citalapram for a short while but it was that long ago and i was that fucked up i cant really remeber, they didnt do much for me though so they changed them and i've tried half a dozen over the years, i am on escatalapram at the moment on a low dose, its of the same family i think as citalapram hence the simular name!! doh....lol
they havent stopped me from building muscle, well i dont think they have....ha ha look at my pics in my log for the comp.
about 6 months ago i tried test replacement therapy TRT, i presume your in the US??? as you can get it through your doc as far as i know over there, and its maybe worth mentioning, as i managed to drop from 40mg a day which is the highest dose on these, down to 5mg a day what i'm on now due to TRT.
if not i can give you all the details of how to mix it and dosing and everything.

Also i know its a taboo subject mental health especially in men, but have you thought of some kind of counselling?
at the begining of this year i finished an intensive group therapy course, which was 3 and 1/2 days a week for a year!!! harder than jail so i've been told...lol
and ok everyone reading this will laugh, but imagine being with a group of about 12 people all with different mental health issues, some suicidal, some cutting, (you get the picture) and it makes one hell of a fucked up year for you.
was real heavy shit at times, but its the best thing i've ever done.
If admin reads this have you thought about setting up a counselling section??? for people who struggle with anger and family issues??
if so and i dont know how it'd work as it'd have to be private, i am classed as a self taught counselor and wouldn't mind offering help for people who need it.
so bigmac if you need anything drop us a PM only to happy to answer any questions and help anyway i can.

Last edited by sniper300c; 08-05-2011 at 10:07 PM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0