View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 12:10 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

I totally agree with Robbie on this one, I also take steroids on a regular basis.

You hear this so many times "there is nothing wrong with taking steroids, nothing bad will happen if you use them properly"
It's all a crock of shit!
Steroids will mess you up in later life, it's as simple as that!
There is a certain person who is very well known in the world of bodybuilding and training and he is very very knowledgeable on steroids, In fact, he taught me everything I know about training and gear(most of you will know of him but I'm not naming him) He has been the person who is always in the news defending steroid use, if there is a documentary on about bodybuilding or gear then he will be on it! The news companies go to him if they need advice on an article, so you can see he obviously knows his stuff. He's a really good person and I respect him a great deal, However a few years ago he was taken in to hospital because he needed a heart operation, He has been using gear for many years and he knows what he's talking about but he will never admit that the heart surgery was due to steroid use, is this just a coincidence?
There are a lot of retired bodybuilders and athletes who now have heart problems or other steroid associated complaints, you guys work it out!

Are steroids safe? No they are not.
Are they the most dangerous out of steroids, tobacco and alcohol? They could be if you don't know what you're doing or you take too much!

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0