View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 09:06 PM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

I asked your cycle history cause you seem to be worried about sides with test which tells me you have not run test before or last time you got sides from it (both are relevant). but i dont know for sure? and also your using dbol, var, primo and test. I would like to know if you have taken any of those before? basically right now from what youve told me you have only run oral cycles. Since test is the base for MOST(not all) injectable cycles, but again thats just assuming?

Also you said you want to gain a couple kgs-what is that like 5 pounds? your going to gain 5 pounds easy off just dbol or test no need to buy the expensive stuff like primo and var. I mean with dbol alone youll probably put on much more at first and then lose all the water.

any who im a noob and my advice should be taken with a grain of salt but if you want more help from some one else you should put up more details like AGE, HEIGHT, BODYFAT, MACRO NUTRITION, and CYCLE HISTORY

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0