Thread: Sciroxx bust
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 04:41 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

I had just placed a domestic order through a company that a lot of us are familier with on Hyper Muscle (Im not sure if I should list the name, so I wont), and the order was running late, so I sent a message just to see what was up. I received an instant response saying all domestic orders have been cancelled!!!

At first I freaked, it was a good size order, but within an hour I received a response from the company rep stating that their domestic service is closed. The rep did not give a reason as to what was going on, but the good news is he returned all my money. All I was out was the WU fee.

I have placed a lot of orders through this company & They are one of the best I have ever used. Just the fact that they returned my money says a lot. I dont know if this is the company who's re-shipper got busted, but it sure fits & the gear was Sciruxx.

I know this is a little off topic, but I am looking into a new domestic shipper & found one that is fairly new to Hyper muscle. The few reviews are solid, but if anyone has any thoughts on "BUSTER" please let me know.

I assume its alright to use his name because he is listed in the domestic source section.

I've been spoiled with my old source, & if anyone knows who I'm talking about, you know how good they are. FYI: their international service is still up & good to go as far as I know.

Thanks for any advice on my new domestic search!!!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0