View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 09:56 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

As a man at 45 years old with many cycles under my belt, keep in mind that back in the 80's we didnt really believe in pct so needless to say I too was at a very low test level when I had my levels checked.

I went to my physician and had my levels checked and went on an immediate 200 mg of test cyp every two weeks. At the second visit my levels had actually dropped so they bumped me to 400 mg every two weeks. Physicians will have you pin every two weeks by the half life is 7 days so its 200mg a week for me. Boosters are a waste of time because they cause you to fluctuate to rapidly and stay away from pro hormones, they only cause destruction and damage.

In my opinion as well as my physician's advise you will have to dose with testosterone for the rest of your life so as far as pct is concerned you dont need it because you are trying to make your body naturally produce the hormone again and from what I read your body does not produce normal levels, so ask yourself why would you want to inject HCG to create abnormal levels of testosterone? You dont. What you need to do is get rid of the HCG because you are too old and the only thing that will work for you is to see what your body does at certain levels of testosterone. My body produces normal levels at 200 mg/wk of testosterone cypionate so therefore I must take 200 mg/wk of test for the rest of my life until they close that coffin. Yours is the same and you are going to have to remain on test at your age for the rest of your life. Getting old sucks huh! lol. I dont mind a forever of test brotha.

As far as a good heavy duty cycle at our age I am not sure this is the forum I can comment on anything other than HRT test levels so I will withhold comments in this area.

Wish you luck bro, its all good.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0